coke for the soul

Monday, May 12, 2008

why does it always rain on me?

hey

lately i've been incredibly bored out of my wits. school is such a drag but what's new to this jc student destined to hold a minimum wage job. i know loads of my peers are ecstatic, what with the sports season going on and about. but it really doesn't rub of on me. flocking down to watch energetic people kick balls around isn't really my idea of fun. (well a different kind of ball, maybe...) what worries me though is a far cry from that. my worries centre around the fact that i have never experienced school spirit(amongst other things) and i know this may be met with some gasps of mortification but alas, its true. some pricks out there may not understand but its really is quite hard for me to get excited about anything related to school. im truly as energetic as a cock in cold water. seeing as im from crescent girls school, the school spirit hellhole, one would expect me to have a whale of a time at sajc. i mean my fellow contemporaries have "adjusted" just fine into the hullabaloo SA has to offer. just not me. i should think that by this amount of time i've spent in SA, i would have already adopted (or rather hit in the head by) some of that SA pride and spirit everyone's been flinging at me like shot puts. but nope. none whatsoever.

perhaps it has something to do with the fact that my time in sa has hardly been enjoyable. if i was a first intaker, maybe. after all, i did have a certain level of fun in tjc. i can't help but feel bored with the mundane life that sajc has to offer me. i'm not sure if its the same for the rest of you lucky pricks, but i feel like im dragging a corpse(my own that is) around school. and yes yes, that's supposed to be a new look for me, contrary to popular belief. apparently its permanent now.

by this time, you guys must be wondering: where's the dirt on the class? you hungry arse wipes thrive on these things don't you. therein, cruelties lie. i have none. they're a total bore. but i must clarify, they're in no way at fault for my misery. i blame the government. yes. the government that we 3rd generation singaporeans have come to despise. as always i attribute everything bad that goes on in my life to the government. their education system has dulled our senses and our inborn ability to see life for what it really is (a joke, a big lard-laced cruel joke. jesus probably wouldn't agree with my views but he's not here is he? hah.) anyway, the point being you really can't bitch about boring people. they really can't help it. the education system is such that laughing during anything related to learning is prohibited. as a result we completely stop processing the humour we see or hear. like today during math lecture, the lecturer said "you can see my (hyper)bola"...he left out the hyper part...any self respecting teenager with the proper pervy mind workings of one would have laughed their head off...and yet i could practically hear the crickets chirping...that's right guys...silence...dead silence...not even a single snigger. and there i was in the back row trying to control my laughter, holding my sides in and singgering like a horny 13 yr old. (for those who don't know bola is ball for malay. K1 malay 101 guys. now i hope you get it this time ass fucks).

what? all of a sudden we're all mature adults in jc then? and then again in gp tutorial: "its always hard the first time you're doing it"(or something along those lines) come on guys! everyone knows what "doing it" is equivalent to and using "hard" in the same sentence...good grief...i'm going to contract a stomach ulcer from keeping some very extreme emotions in. moreover she's a straight laced, bonnet adorning christian who teaches the very straight laced subject of gp! license to loosen up your rectum guys! laugh for crying out loud! arguably, it may just be me, the perpetual idiot...in the moment it was hilarious and not to mention, obvious. i think im destined to lead a lonely and sad life for the next 1.5 years. oh dear...

here's something else that happened today:
i was planning to conveniently skip the security talk we had today to catch up on some sleep, a friend's idea by the way. and being the good student i am, i was contemplating whether or not i should go (a process that anyone with a semblance of a conscience would go through). i was going to see if majority of my classmates were skipping it so that i could just slip past unnoticed. my friend, being the opinionated darling that she is said: "don't bother. you're insignificant in your class anyway." while i was serenading the CC with my cackles for both the truth and bitchiness of the statement, it struck me that it was fucking sad. it seems im the plus 1. the loser. the freak. the annoyance. the EXTRA...HOLY dancing crayfish, the horror of that occurrence. (got over it quite fast by the way) i must say, its my first time being down there. and the view...well not so great guys...trust me.

oh well, so my life in jc is not as fan-fucking-tastic as i had envisioned it to be. some life-long therapy coupled with some crack should fix me up really well...right? right. it doesn't hurt that im constantly reminded by my funtastic friends that the reason im in JC is because i have no fucking clue as to what im going to do in the future. it is not to get a crash course in making friends or climbing the political ladder of my class. it is solely for the purpose of wrapping up my academic life. so you uncle fuckers disappointed that im not suicidal just yet? suckers...

bye