coke for the soul

Thursday, September 25, 2008

square one

hello kids

today was the last day of my papers. if anyone knows of a convenient and accessible ditch that will still ensure that my body is not found, please feel free to drop an e mail. it was so horrid. im prepared to withdraw from school and employ myself as SAJC's janitor. bottom-line is that im fucked. and we all know fucked is synonymous for retained.

here are my predicted results

chem: U (because i was waiting for the organic chem fairy to come help me. she didn't come.)
econs: E
math: E
lit: E
gp: D (with lots of praying on my knees and fat hope)

as you can clearly see from the array of FAILURE, im totally, completely and utterly FUCKED. in case you've mistaken me for someone who likes to exaggerate their failures, im telling you now, those were some very optimistic predictions from me.

now lets do some maths. let's calculate how many rank points i got. i need 35. how many did i get? 0+10+10+5+6=31. as you can see, im 4 rank points shy from the rest of my life. bear i mind im being unusually OPTIMISTIC especially for econs and gp.

what's even more depressing is that the rest of the year is reserved for my favourite subject, PW. YAY!