coke for the soul

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

sea lion woman

AHA! finally got my old 5kg laptop back and i've never been happier. my one week internet-free hiatus has made me realise just how much the internet means to me. guess what i've been up to... well i think the playlist explains a lot BUT i've got new indie bands arses to bury myself in. boy does it smell wonderfull. im toying with the idea of turning this blog into a music blog OR starting a new one. then again, that would just be suicide. i should be studying for MSA and something called A lvls. what the hell am i thinking. there i talked myself out of it... maybe after A's i'll start my career to being an internet celebrity. urgh! how do some people manage 3 blogs.

right i did promise pictures somewhere along the stream of posts. avenue Q pictures, though not many, are coming up. AND pictures my new haircut which i got on saturday. can i just say that my hair grows faster than the human-spider thing from that human-spider horror movie. oh you know, the one where this smart aleck genius scientist experiments with a baby and spider genes and the boy fully matures (including sexually) in a matter of weeks at which point he starts to hunt for a mate aka. nearest female availible? no? well then. my hair's twice its length from saturday. a tad frightening.

evryone's busy with something or rather. work, comfy vacations to ang-moh land, going out with long lost friends etc. i shall soon start studying. hopefully the work thing will start soon. for some unfathomable reason my money is disappearing and my SLR fund is diminishing to a mere 800 buckaroos. and all i did was go for a stinkin' play. a tip to those of you having fun: don't. you'll soon see your savings crumble before you like an apple strudel. every outing is a mini tsunami.

"let's go study, nandhini" actually means let's spend the whole day at the library's cafe spending 8 bucks on bloody mikshakes.

"let's watch a movie, nan" actually doubles up as a cheap excuse to eat $8 popcorn and pig out after as well.

"wanna go play badminton dude?" really means a 3 hour lunch date and an hour of actual exercise.

take my advice, those little suggestions are really just money-sucking vortexes under the pretense of productive time-spending. and if you were a naive little scallywag like me thinking "money can be easily earnt" well that's only if you HAVE A JOB. sigh...

so here comes avenue Q photos. mm wore a dress *gasp* i wore a dress too *GASP*

i can't stand her for being so adorable. grrr...

mm again. betamon wasn't with us because we didn't invite her soon enough. damn.
stalker and mm

mm and stalker

im-pretending-to-be-shy allan

mm, me, allan

allan said my nose is in the shape of an elephant. laugh all you want pussy for i have this...

muahahahahahahahah "CHIIIIINAAAA MAAAAN"

i think he wants some "bitty"

finally a normal picture. see guys, he's not too ugly to be gay. he could very well rock the foundations of a gay club. (just say the word, and dude, my blog will be your very own dating service website. there's a catch though. fulfill my dream and come out of the closet. simple as that.)

QUAGMIRE!!

im-pretending-to-be-shy-again allan
me and allan

and NOW, for my haircut.
carrot top meets simon amtell at a clown convention. gosh i'm so fucking gawky and geeky it pisses me off.

i want to smell you.
i want to molest you.
i want fuck you then cut you up into peices, cook you in curry and eat you.
it's a chinese temple situated on the top of a brown hill. duh.

it's not that bad guys. you can stop thinking its a bad hair cut now. yeah NOW. none of that pitying sighs from you...

it's not really a bad hair cut for me. it takes 5 minutes for it to dry which is all i really ask for. it behaves well enough. AND more imporatantly, i don't look like an aunty. kit and my dad says it looks cute-.-''' i'd say it looks more like a refuge for stray hungry birds. my maid laughed. my sister had a ruffle. my gran says its suitable for a studying student as there is less fuss. i think im going to keep this hairstyle for a while so its better to get it over with. i hereby grant you permission to make jokes about my hair. better than patronising me by saying "good good you don't need spend money on a perm." this isn't the 1980s to be happy about not needing a fucking perm guys. if christ compels you to say something, at least do me a favour and make a joke about it.

toodles cyberstalkers.