coke for the soul

Friday, November 7, 2008

cash circus

konichiwa... okay i know these are boring to read but what the hell, milkshake tagged me and i'll do it because im absolutely 100% bored...

1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
England. then when im done, i'll take a train down to France.


2. What's your favourite thing to do?
sit in my rattan chair listening to aqualung and eating a brownie while its raining.


3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Yes. it can. but its the most short lived happiness around so helps to have a lot of it.


4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
i think the question is asking for like love, kindness and shit. i don't care, i want a canon 50D with the full set of kit lenses. and a tripod and an external flash device.


5. Things that you cant live without:
my glasses
my money
my ez link card


6. What are you afraid to lose?
my glasses
my money
my ez link card
my IC


7. If you won US$1million, what would you do?
invest $500 000 in various shares, convert some and keep some in singaporean currency in case there's a recission in US. buy an SLR camera for myself. give some to allan and milkshake because they kind off need it more than me. see im charitable... i'll buy a studio apartment. if there's still some left, i'll by everyone i love what they love.


8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
i dream of travelling after making tons of money in a shake-leg job.


9. List down 3 good things about the person who gave you this survey:
milkshake is entertaining, interesting and my friend. heh heh heh. okay la, one more... she understands what i mean very well.


10. What makes you happy?
food, friends and gadgets

11. What kind of person do you hate the most?
almost every kind. more particularly close minded people.

12. If you have a super power what would that be?
powers to suck other people powers away from them by just being near them. heh combination of arthur and peter petrelli's powers.


13. Would you go for happiness or money?
money because i think happiness is a relative factor that cannot be fairly compared to anything. i swear the stupid test i trying to make me out to be a superficial person with all these leasding questions.


14. Who do you think is the most important people in your life?
dad
sisters
friends etc.


15. If you had a girlfriend/boyfriend, would you die for him/her?
not a fucking chance. but if someone killed/bullied him i'll go take revenge la. but not revenge that gets me killedlike in those chinese dramas. i meant in the court of law and shit...


16. Who's the last person who hugged you?
um... my stepmum, i suppose.


17. What is the one thing you want to do badly right now?
eat something chocolatey and watch the new episode of heroes.


18. Who are you close to?
beta, milkshake, amoeba and gang, allan i suppose, tanya mostly, jasmine too. i think there used to be a lot, but i am used to losing old friends, especially when i get new ones. i suck. hopefully i can expand this list with old friends as well as new ones soon.


19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him?
Yes and No. i tend to have crushes on dicks so i can't really tell him or anyone for that matter. when i like nice normal guys, sure, by all means...scream it from the rooftops.


20. If you could do one thing all over again what would it be?
i really liked milkshake's answer for this. i, for one, have never done anything significant of wrong enough to regret it. maybe if i age and try more things, i'll regret it or something. anyway, regret is for old people. oh, correction: old loserish people.


21. 8 things that scare you:
heights gives me butterflies, things that inflict pain that ive never felt before. after i feel it, its okay already... kinda like it and stuff. only 2 things. see, im such a brave girl...

22. 8 things that you like/love the most:
food
music
mac gadgets
cameras
brown paper bags
silk
dogs
smell of paint/paint thinner


23. 8 important things in my room:
my collection and my sisters legacy of books
my photography magazines
my pc
my mobile phone
my deoderant
my savings
my ipod
my camera

okay, all done. i deleted question 24 because i don't want anybody pressured into doing it. if you want to do, just do... don't be a prick. how bored must i have been to actually do these things... sigh...