coke for the soul

Friday, July 24, 2009

tako

i've been watching iron chef!! its so hilarious.

the comments people leave behind on the video are even more funny. simply love it.

my BT2 results

they're not toooooo bad though my econs seems to be constant source of misery to me-though i still can't seem to do anything about it. "oh it can't be that bad" you say? try 27 out of 100. that's like a fat U that's shying away from all the other littler Us on the score sheet. well a high U or low U what's the difference? MY HONOUR AND PRIDE!! waaaaah!

other than that... aside from the disappointing GP results, the rest are mildly ok. good even.

math: E
chem: E
econs: U (honourary mention)
lit: E
GP: D

total rank points: 43-45 (not sure which it is)

im big on target setting. its my new thing. im also trying to be annoyingly competitive with everybody so that i have more at stake... like my pride. im going to beat all you motherfuckers, hmph. yeah i know annoying, but its going to help me study with a vengence. heh heh heh. the right thing to do would be to compete with your own grades but since when have i done the right thing and my grades aren't all that challenging to beat.

GOALS FOR PRELIMS

math: A
chem: B
econs: C
lit: C
GP: A

total rank points: 70

my teacher will call my dad up and tell her how awesome i am. brilliant.

the key to success is to set really unrealistic goals for yourself and actually attain them. -Nandhini (the one who got 70 rank points for prelims)

toorah