coke for the soul

Friday, July 11, 2008

BYOB

good evening

i thought that i might get a break this weekend but seems like its going to be uber shitty. the better part of saturday will be on an outing for the racial harmony day assignment (which i think is an absolute farce, but more about that on racial harmony day i think). then in the evening got to go visit my maternal granny. that's always a nightmare, particularly the maternal bit. then on sunday ive got tuition in the evening. tuition doesn't suck balls so much if not for the fact that there's additional homework to be done on top of tutorials. i already don't do my tutorials and my tutorials, unfortunately, don't do themselves. would be great though, wouldn't it? imagine waking up one one morning to find that the homework elves paid a visit. alas, one can only hope. today's chapel was great. no, im not pulling a fast one here. it really was. it was done in a jiffy. i didn't even make it to the point where i contort my face trying to make eye contact with the pastor just so i can flip him off. it was done before i could even start rolling my eyes. i think ive reached a point in my life in sa where anything that doesn't make me wince, deserves a parade. its really much better to bring expectations to sub-degree freezing level, where any improvement at all is still an improvement to be appreciated. i've learnt to put up with a lot of the crap that sajc dishes out to me like hors d'oeuvre. its quite sad really. well...let's look on the bright side. im Jesus AND Buddha. yay. oh did i mention? fridays are 'bring your own bomb' day at sajc. i completely forgot! damn you Allah!!! never remind me...

nearing the end of the day, we received back our econs common test. all of my h2 subjects got a whiff of the rancid castrated carcass of failure. its not as bad as allan's triple U but USS is still nothing to flaunt. whooooopsie. time to buck up. its like an annoying alarm ringing in my ear. only there isn't a snooze button this time. still, amidst all my brainy bitching, fridays are almost impossible to hate. for one thing, its the end of the week and the beginning of the weekend. 2 whole days that i don't have to see the insides of sajc AND my classmates? its like christmas at the end of every god forsaken fucking week. let me at em'.

here's a little prelude before i actually get to the point, i think i do this for better flow. i forget:
almost all the best comedies, in my opinion, come from britain. they seem so prim and proper, that is, until they make their comedies. their toilet humour and completely asinine sketch shows crack me up. hard to imagine? well, that's how good it is. they never fail to send me into painful fits of laughter that causes my body to go into spasms and get acquainted with the floor. i know ive got a seriously fucked up sense of humour(blame the government...just because...). let's get used to it, shall we?

i'll close this post with a video of a "doctor who"(british tv show, could you stoned wasters just google it yourself and save me the trouble of explaining? please and thank you.) spoof. i assure you, you're going to shit your pants when you see this. staring 'David Tennant' (cross dressing) as the companion and 'unknown guy' as the doctor. David Tennant has an extraodinarily innate ability to temporarily nuke my knee caps from its sockets. be it playing the bespectacled star trekkish nerd, doctor who or cross dressing as a female, he turns me into a puddle of come EVERY SINGLE TIME. what power he holds over my very existence. maybe its the incredibly fuckable scottish accent? (that's my new thingy recently. scottish men. hmm. peculiar. although, scottish men will always have to take a back seat when it comes to english men.) those of you who have no fucking clue as to WHO im going on about, David Tennant is the doctor in "doctor who" and barty crouch jr. in harry potter and the goblet of fire. google him or something for maximum pleasure from the video.



have a jolly good laugh mates. its friday night. those destined spinsters sitting at home huddled in front of your laptops, lurking over other people's blogs and clicking the refresh button every 5 minutes waiting for an update, well...here it is... im really not one to talk since im the one updating it-.-'''