coke for the soul

Sunday, May 17, 2009

song to say goodbye

its been a tough few weeks. its taking more and more effort for me to get back on the horse when i fall off. it isn't just profuse sweating of the eyeballs and a quick sweep up anymore. its the emotional baggage that i carry around for all to see. its happening all over again.

everything sets me off. its so bipolar: one minute its super inexpressible sadness and the next is a quiet calm which then takes me to rage. forgiveness is so of the scale.

its like i can't rely on anything or anyone anymore. i forget to be the way i am sometimes.

dear gods, help me. numb me until we're in the clear of A levels. help me to believe that my feelings of insignificance are significant to you guys. exams are approaching fast. i can't deal with them if i feel like everyday is a hurdle. i pray for alleviation of all this negativity (and also for you guys to exist). cheers, your humble cybercreeper, me.