coke for the soul

Friday, March 27, 2009

agar agar

it hasn't been a good week at all... feeling sad and awkward.

i don't know how to tell dad that i failed chem. again. oh so terribly. even with tuition. there just isn't an excuse anymore. not even an S dammit.

by now i thought there would be an improvement. there is none. i haven't been able to sleep properly tbh. its quite sad the way i worry sometimes. there's a sudden surge in the number of pimple farms of my face. and this makes me worry about how much i worry. feeling sad and awkward and anxious and depressed. sedate me. haaaaaiyaaaah.

mum is being difficult and annoying too.

they just know how to lay it on thick. migraine mania.

as the beatles used to say:

Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

i wish to be submerged in a giant tub of agar agar and be left in the fridge. so that when it sets, i can look at the world but can't hear it. i want to roll about in soft gelatin. and when im ready to face the fuzzy world again, i'll eat my way out.

here's a poem i wrote about agar agar in rhyming couplets

rose flavoured agar agar
stain my fingers deep magenta
so festive and so jiggly
so bouncy and so slimy

service learning was not bad. but it made me semi-depressed (seems to be a recurring theme this week) to think of how many of us were going to end up in a home when the new generation of mediabots are born. and about what a curse it can be to can be to live long.

so next time someone wishes me a long life, im going to punch them in the face to make sure they take it back.