coke for the soul

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

fool's gold

I BOUGHT IT I BOUGHT IT I BOUGHT IT

the best and only $1280 ive ever spent. 8 month old 2nd hand CANON 40D is mine!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! tell me you hate me:D no wait hate... hate the seller jessie khor for selling it to me after getting a goddamn Mark. or despise her father for getting it. she has 2 of those now!!! anytime you want to sell darling... right here...

school was okay. weird, confusing and mildly disturbing but okaaaay. nothing better to compare it to so whatever... had pe and as usual, i ache. still no muscle in sight though. dammit. i was hoping for wonder woman thighs... tomorrow will be torture: end at 6.30 after additional lit lecture. yes, pity me... pity me... oh wait don't... coz

I HAVE IT I HAVE IT I HAVE IT