coke for the soul

Saturday, December 12, 2009

star guitar

hey guys

back from vietnam. best time of my life. your greed for pictures shall be satisfied on facebook/here when i choose to stop being lazy.

if you asked for souvineres (i shall spell it however i want], you shall definitely get them if/when i see you. if you never asked for any, then it was subject to budget and my own thoughtfulness... you can stop hoping right there.

time to plan for india trip. around march to april. this time its competely solo, based on my own organisation and 75% paid for by myself - i am a poor student after all. i shall begin my job hunting tomorrow after a trip to the driving centre.

no more 4 star hotels and kid sister for company. india is going to be hardcore now that i know what im in for. hardcore i tell you.

oh yeah, now that im back, who wants to get sloshed??