coke for the soul

Saturday, November 21, 2009

mad world

guess whose going to watch muse on 3rd feb. that's right. MEEEEEEE! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i'm going with amoeba, her friend and most probably joce. heh heh heh.

i'm planning to go early to get posters and t shirts. this time i'm going to be smarter. i'm going to get my dad to wait for me to buy the poster, dump it in his car and then go for the concert. there's are STILL wrinkles on my oasis poster. i'm going to have to find another spot for muse weeeeeeee.

my As are almost over. chem paper 1 left for monday. its mcq only so i'm kinda in the mood to party already. on tuesday, my dad y.sis and i are going on a beach holiday to malaysia for 1 week. and then after i come back, dad may send me on a cruise depending on whether i want to go. one the one hand, i need to get a out of the house and get a fucking tan... well a figurative tan i mean. on the other, i want to dabble in alcoholism and experimental drugs with friends.

the last part was a joke.

anyway i have to occupy myself before zombie-day comes. the prodigal daughter is returning then and there will be strict time allocations where i stick myself to her like clingwrap and never ever ever ever let go.

i'm thinking i might sign myself up for yoga at the CC (don't sneer). plus i'm thinking of getting myself a job to earn some moolah to fund my many excursions with friends. and if i earn enough i shall make that trip to china/germany i so long to go on. if i don't, then daddy's has to fund my completely supervised breakfast-at-hotel call-home-everyday packaged tour to the motherland, india. eeew. india should be experienced without the frills.

and milkshake and i are gonna make a video. yeah a video. no, not that kind of video... though if you ask her she might not entirely be averse to that idea. heh heh. heh. joke. anw, it's a random embarrass yourself in public type video that i can't wait to make. alpha and denise might join us. it's going to be my film making debut. watch out speilberg.

oooh and i'm going to watch plenty of classic old movies. they show some on okto on sunday nights but i always have to miss them because i was otherwise supposed to be studying. maybe i shall host movie marathons/parties and you lot can come over to watch the entire night. but you have to watch the ones i pick. i've been dying to watch the original exorcism. heh.

oh and i'm kinda ashamed to say that i'm hooked onto cruel intentions. korean 1000497439 part serial drama with plenty of intrigue, suspense and melodrama. while i hang my head in shame, no one is allowed to ask me out on weekdays from 7 to 8pm. i warn you now.

there are plenty of other things i want to do but it's not totally confirmed.

i want to kayak
do that reverse bungee thing
go on resort holiday with crescent people
learn to mountain bike in bt batok nature park
get motorbike licence
i want to get my hair braided like in i'm from the ghetto
i want to die my hair green like clementine
.
.
.
the list goes on and on so granted i shall be very very occupied to keep my mind of how badly i'm going to fail econs. toodles:D